1 lb. elk burger
1 lb. Team Realtree Sausage
1/2 cup fresh shredded parmesan cheese
1/2 mozzerella cheese
1/2 cup melted butter
1 quart spaghetti sauce
1 1/2 cups Ricotta cheese
3/4 of a 1lb. box of angel hair spaghetti
Pre-heat oven to 350°
1. Cook noodles as directed on box. Brown your burger and sausage, drain, and set aside.
2. Mix 1/2 cup melted butter, parmesan cheese and 2 eggs. Then add spaghetti noodles to the mixture.
3. Place mixture as the bottom layer of a 9×13 baking dish.
4. Spread Ricotta Cheese on top of noodle layer.
5. Mix Spaghetti sauce with meat (add mushrooms if desired)
6. Place this mixture as 3rd layer. Lastly top with mozzorella cheese.