- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 cups salsa
- 1 (16 ounce) can chili beans, drained
- 3 cups tortilla chips, crushed
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 (2 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped diced tomato
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 350°
In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook ground beef until no longer pink. Stir in salsa, reduce heat, and simmer until liquid is absorbed. Stir in beans, and heat thoroughly.
Spray a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray. Spread crushed tortilla chips in dish, and then spoon beef mixture over chips. Spread sour cream over beef, sprinkle olives and tomato over the sour cream, and top with cheese.
Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes