1 box Cornbread Stove Top Stuffing (cook as directed)
1 lb ground venison
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 cup of sour cream
1 cup diced zucchini
1 diced mushrooms
4 Tbsp. butter
2 chopped garlic cloves
salt and pepper to taste
- Cook Cornbread Stove Top Stuffing as directed.
- Cook ground venison in cast iron skillet. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Add butter, garlic, zucchini, and mushrooms to skillet and cook until vegetables are soft. Add mushroom soup mix, sour cream and ground venison stirring everything together.
- Remove from heat and top with cooked cornbread stuffing.
- Bake in the oven at 400 degrees for approximately 20-30 minutes.